The investigation is over.
After shutting down production on Bachelor in Paradise‘s fourth season in Mexico, Warner Bros. has cleared the prove and its producers of any misconduct, Warner Bros. has confirmed to E! News in a statement.
“As we previously stated, we recently became aware of allegations regarding an incident on the set of Bachelor in Paradise in Mexico. We rob every single such allegations seriously,” the statement read. “The safety, security and well-being of the cast and crew is our number one concern, and we suspended filming so that the allegations could be investigated immediately and thoroughly. Our internal investigation, conducted with the assistance of an external law firm, has now been completed. Out of respect for the privacy interests of those involved, we enact not intend to release the videotape of the incident. We can say, however, that the tape does not support any charge of misconduct by a cast member. Nor does the tape prove, opposite to many press reports, that the safety of any cast member was ever in jeopardy.”
The statement continued to reveal that production on the fourth season will resume, with unusual policies in region to ensure the “safety and security” of everyone involved in filming. “Production on this season of Bachelor in Paradise will be resuming, and we contrivance to implement certain changes to the prove’s policies and procedures to enhance and further ensure the safety and security of every single participants.”
The internal investigation was launched after a sexual encounter between DeMario Jackson and Corinne Olympios on the first day of production lead two producers to file the misconduct complaints, questioning whether Corinne was able to give consent. Multiple sources told E! News neither producer was present for the incident and hadn’t watched footage of the encounter before filling their complaints.
Reality Steve first reported that the investigation had concluded.
On Sunday, June 11, Warner Bros. confirmed to E! News production had been halted due to allegations of misconduct, with a source later confirming to us two producers had filed the internal complaints.
“We own become aware of allegations of misconduct on the set of Bachelor in Paradise in Mexico,” a rep for Warner Bros. said in a statement. “We own suspended production and we are conducting a thorough investigation of these allegations. Once the investigation is total, we will rob appropriate responsive action.”
Days after the news broke, Corinne hired high-powered attorney Marty Singer and issued a statement, saying she had “itsy-bitsy memory” of the incident.
“I am a victim and own spent the final week trying to develop sense of what happened on June 4. Although I own itsy-bitsy memory of that night, something depraved obviously took region, which I understand is why production on the prove has now been suspended and a producer on the prove has filed a complaint against the production.”
Following Corinne’s statement, DeMario also broke his silence, releasing an official statement exclusively to E! News.
“It’s unlucky that my character and family name has been assassinated this past week with deceptive claims and malicious allegations,” Jackson said. “I will be taking swift and appropriate legal action until my name is cleared and, per the advice of legal counsel, will be seeking every single available remedies entitled to me under the laws.”
Bachelor in Paradise was set to premiere on Aug. 8 on ABC.